If you haven’t seen ‘Jersey Boys’ before, make it a date this weekend at the Paramount. The award winning musical about the Four Seasons is in town until Sunday. Dine Around Seattle continues all month, and comedian Dave Chappelle is playing two just-announced shows at the Neptune (Sunday & Monday).
Don’t forget to spring forward an hour Saturday night! Or, 2 am on Sunday morning if you happen to be awake with a teething toddler like me. Less than 10 days ‘till spring!
- Mary Stuart at Seattle Opera, through March 12th
- Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt, through March 18
- Dine Around Seattle, through March 31st
- Assassins, ACT Theatre, through May 8th
- 'Be Italian', Teatro ZinZanni, through June
- Night Tubing in Snoqualmie, Fri & Sats 6 - 9 pm, $22
- Magnifico! Cinema Italian Style, SAM, through March 17th
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic, SAM, through May
- Louis Kahn: The Power of Architecture, Bellevue Arts Museum, through May 1
- Legacy of Seattle Hip Hop, MOHAI, Oct 10 - May 1, 2016
- Hello Kitty exhibit at the EMP, through May 15