We've got a new exclusive offer for you, just in time for the launch of our DEALS page! We're so happy when we can save you money on your dates. Especially when its with places that offer truly delicious food, like this new farm to table cafe.
Stock just opened in the end of January, in the West Woodland neighborhood of Ballard on 65th. Their motto is “slow food, fast” with hearty stock-based dishes and slow-roasted meats for flavorful, Vietnamese-influenced sandwiches, soups, and sides. Though the food takes a lot of prep time, once you order up at the counter and have a seat your meal is served up pretty quickly.
They also focus on organic, local, and humanely-raised ingredients, with bread from Tall Grass Bakery and drinks from Tony’s Coffee. Popular dishes include the pho with shredded chicken, and the duck sandwich.
Stock is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Wed - Friday (8 am - 8 pm), with a Happy Hour on Friday (4 - 6 pm), and weekend brunch Saturday and Sundays (8 am - 3 pm). No dinner on the weekends, and they are closed Monday and Tuesday.
Join Stock for dinner and mention "Seattle Date Night", and they'll include a complimentary appetizer along with your purchase - now, through the end of March!
THE FINE PRINT
- Offer good during dinner hours, from 4 - 8 pm, Wednesday through Friday (including Friday Happy Hour from 4 - 6 pm).
- Limited to one offer per group, per visit.
- Minimum one entree purchase ($5 or more) required.
- Offer expires at the end of this month, March 31st, 2016.
- Subject to availability and cancellation by the restaurant at any time.
Stock is located at 500 NW 65th St - StockSeattle.com