What a beautiful spring day! Hopefully it stays this nice all weekend. Looking forward to the Sounders game on Saturday then heading up to the Tulip Festival on Sunday!
Thank goodness for our lovely babysitter who has agreed to watch our sneezy, runny-nosed toddler so we can have a date night this weekend (it's okay, we tip well).
Today is the last day for Dine Around Seattle, as well as our complimentary appetizer deal with Stock. You should also catch a show at Moisture Festival while you still can, lots of chances this weekend (both variety and burlesque).
- Dine Around Seattle, through March 31st
- Moisture Festival, through April 13th
- Assassins, ACT Theatre, through May 8th
- 'Be Italian', Teatro ZinZanni, through June
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic, SAM, through May
- Louis Kahn: The Power of Architecture, Bellevue Arts Museum, through May 1
- Legacy of Seattle Hip Hop, MOHAI, Oct 10 - May 1, 2016
- Hello Kitty exhibit at the EMP, through May 15