Summer means it's time to bring everything outside, even date night at the movies. Time to cuddle up with your date under the stars, sharing blankets and snacks, while watching a movie you've probably know by heart like The Sandlot or The Princess Bride. Pack a picnic or buy a bite from one of the several food trucks on site. Enjoy pre-show trivia and entertainment from giant puppets or acrobatics, and have the chance to win prizes.
At two of the best outdoor movie series in the area, First Tech Movies at Marymoor and PEMCO Outdoor Movies at Magnuson Park, entry is just $5 per person (plus $5 per car at Marymoor).
To celebrate the start of summer and the many romantic date nights we'll all be enjoying this season, we have eight tickets to giveaway to our fans! That's two pairs of passes for Marymoor and two pairs for Magnuson - meaning four lucky winners (and their special someones) will be having date night on us!
Movies at Magnuson Park
Pemco Outdoor Movies at Magnuson Park are on Thursday evenings at 6:30 pm. Entry is $5 per person, free for the 5 and under crowd, and parking is free but limited. Like most outdoor movie nights, seating is first come first serve on the grass - and movies are shown rain or shine.
Magnuson Park - 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
- July 7: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- July 14: Labyrinth
- July 21: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- July 28: The Incredibles
- Aug 4: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Aug 11: Zootopia
- Aug 18: The Sandlot
- Aug 25: The Goonies
Movies at Marymoor
First Tech Movies at Marymoor Park in Redmond are on Wednesdays, opening at 6:30 pm (movies start at dusk). It's $5 entry per person, 5 and under free. Parking is $5 per car. Outside food and non-alcoholic drinks allowed. Food truck selections at both Magnuson and Marymoor may include Wicked Pies, Charlie's Buns 'n Stuff, Express Mexican Grill, Buddha Bruddah, Roll OK Please, Caramia's Sweet Treaties, and Custom Kettle Corn (see site for exact details on entertainment and food).
Movies at Marymoor - 6046 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE, Redmond
- July 6: Back to the Future
- July 13: Jurassic World
- July 20: Inside Out
- July 27: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Aug 3: Aladdin
- Aug 10: Singin' in the Rain
- Aug 17: Zootopia
- Aug 24: The Princess Bride
How to Enter:
To enter, like us on Facebook and comment on this Facebook post whether you would like Magnuson Park, Marymoor, (or either). Four winners will be chosen randomly and contacted via Facebook. Please only enter once per person and household. Once notified, winners must provide mailing address to receive passes, which should arrive within 3 - 5 business days after the end of the promotion.
- Passes do not guarantee entry if event is full - we recommend you go early!
- Prize does not include parking ($5 at Marymoor, free at Magnuson)
- Movies are rain or shine, so dress for the weather.
- Retail value of each pair is $10 (passes have no cash value)
- Giveaway begins with the post on Facebook and ends on Friday night July 1st, at 10 pm PT.
- Epic Events is not a part of this giveaway, and Seattle Date Night is not a sponsor nor affiliated with Epic Events.
- Facebook is not affiliated with this giveaway.