Here's our list of recommended events and restaurants for Valentine's Day 2017 in Seattle. Surprise your sweetie or treat yourselves to something special this year - and try to break your normal routine a little. If you always go out to dinner, why not make it a dinner cruise? Or a burlesque show with your meal at the Triple Door? See below for all of our ideas, and good luck planning your date. We hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Events & Parties
Kick off your Valentine's Day evening with the Wine & Cocktail Hour at Volunteer Park Conservatory, where you can choose from a 5 pm, 6 pm, or 7 pm tastings of wine from Gran Vin Win Merchants and cocktails from The Hardware Distillery under the stars in the beautiful conservatory setting.
- Valentine's Day Wine & Cocktail Hour, Volunteer Park Conservatory, Feb 14, 5 - 8 pm, volunteerparkconservatory.org
- Hearts & Wine 2017, The Foundry in Sodo, Feb 10, 6 - 9 pm, $65 - $75, firstharvest.org
- Walla Walla Wine Tasting, McCaw Hall, Feb 13, 5:30 pm, $50,, wallawallawine.com
- A Night to Remember Valentine's Special with Moka Latte Vocal Group, Feb 12, 6 - 9 pm, Everett, eventbrite.com
- Luxury Liner: A Valentine's Cabaret, El Gaucho Seattle's Pampas Room, Feb 11 7:45 pm and Feb 14, 7 pm, $150 dinner or $150 bar seating (plus tax and 22% service charge), call (206) 728 - 1337 to reserve, elgaucho.com
These restaurants below offer a special menu for Valentine's Day at a fixed price per person, which often includes a few courses with a specific appetizer and dessert but your selection of entree from a couple choices.
All prices subject to change, and to additional tax and gratuity or service charge. Call the restaurants or search for more reservations with OpenTable.com
- Maximilien Valentine's Day Dinner, 6 course menu and live accordion with Bonnie Birch, 5 - 11 pm, $100 pp, maximilienrestaurant.com
- Serafinia, 5 course, $95 pp, serafinaseattle.com
- Volterra, 5 course menu, $75 pp, volterrarestaurant.com
- Red Cow, 4 course tasting menu, $85 pp, ethanstowellrestaurants.com
- Tilth, 4 course Prix Fix Menu, $80 pp, tilthrestaurant.com
- Loulay, 4 course, $85 pp, thechefinthehat.com
- Agrodolce, $70 pp, agrodolcerestaurant.com
- Cicchetti, 4 course, $85 pp, cicchettiseattle.com
- RN74, 5 course tasting menu, $105 pp, michaelmina.net
- Eden Hill, 5 course Chef's Tasting Menu $130 pp, edenhillrestaurant.com
- Anchovies & Olives, 5 courses, $85 pp, ethanstowellrestaurants.com
- Miller's Guild, Chef's Valentine's Day Menu, $95 pp, millersguild.com
- The Melting Pot, 5-courses, meltingpot.com
- mkt., Tasting menu with two seatings, 5:30 and 8 pm, $85 pp, ethanstowellrestaurants.com
- Marine Hardware, $85 pp, ethanstowellrestaurants.com
- Vendemmia, $75 pp, vendemmiaseattle.com
- Hitchcock, (Bainbridge Island), $150 pp menu, hitchcockrestaurant.com
- Sushi Kappo Tamura, Omakase 6 courses, $100 pp, sushikappotamura.com
More Recommended Romantic Dining
These restaurants may also have prix fix menu's on Tuesday evening, but have not advertised them yet. They are some more of our favorite, and most romantic, locations for date night dining in Seattle.
- Dahlia Lounge, dahlialounge.com
- Osteria La Spiga, laspiga.com
- Cantinetta, cantinettaseattle.com
- Bastille, bastilleseattle.com
- Ivar's Salmon House, ivars.com
- Altura, alturarestaurant.com
- Ernest Loves Agnus, ernestlovesagnus.com
- Wild Ginger, wildginger.net
- Lark, larkseattle.com
- The Brooklyn, thebrooklyn.com
- Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge, edgewaterhotel.com
- Sullivan Steakhouse, sullivansteakhouse.com
- How to Cook a Wolf, ethanstowellrestaurants.com
- IL Bistro, ilbistro.net
- Joule, relayrestaurantgroup.com
- Canlis, canlis.com
Teatro ZinZanni Dinner Theatre
Though Teatro ZinZanni's show, 'Welcome to Wonderland' runs through February 26th, there is a special "Valentine's Day: Under the Spiegeltent" show on February 14th. Enjoy special treats like chocolate-covered strawberries, sparkling rosé and a multi-course feast.
- Valentine's Day: Under the Spiegeltent, Feb 14, zinzanni.com
- Welcome to Wonderland at Teatro ZinZanni, through Feb 26, $86 - $99, zinzanni.com
Cooking Classes & Events
When you take a cooking class together, you get the joys of a shared experience, a delicious dinner, and the skills to recreate that dinner in the future. Learn how to make handmade linguine with fresh seafood from Pike's Place in the Atrium Kitchen above the market, while enjoying a glass of Prosecco Adami.
- Valentine's Day: Handmade Linguine with Seafood, Atrium Kitchen, Pike Place Market, Feb 13, 6 - 8 pm, $75, brownpapertickets.com
- A Valentine's Day Special Event: With Northwest Wines and Microbrews, Blue Ribbon Cooking, Feb 14, 6:30 - 10 pm, $155, fareharbor.com
- Valentine's Day Winemakers Dinner, Sizzleworks Cooking School, Bellevue, Feb 14, 6 - 9 pm, $150, cookingschoolsofamerica.com
- Desserts for Your Valentine, Feb 14, 11 am, $69, Sur La Table, Kirkland, surlatable.com
- Date Night: Italian Romance, Feb 14, 8 pm, $79, Sur La Table, Kirkland, surlatable.com
Valentine's Day Cruises
Though the four-course dinner menu on the 2.5 hour Waterways Valentine's Dinner Cruise includes free champagne, there is an option to upgrade to their "Ultimate Valentine's Package" for window seats, personalized cakes, champagne, roses, and chocolate covered strawberries. Or if you prefer, a brunch cruise option. Both cruises have options departing from their Homeport on the north end of Lake Union or in Kirkland.
- Wine Tasting Dinner Cruise, Feb 10, waterwaycruises.com
- Waterways Valentine's Brunch Cruise, Feb 11 & 12, $72, waterwaycruises.com
- Waterways Valentine's Dinner Cruise, Feb 11, 12, or 14, 6:30 - 9 pm, $99, waterwaycruises.com
Music & Concerts
Hear the dreamy pop stylings of Lemolo at the Nectar, witness the creativity of The Round at Fremont Abbey, where live painters, spoken word poets, and musicians share the spotlight, or pay a little extra to spend the evening with R&B artist Rome at 88 Keys.
- Lemolo with Natasha Kmeto, Nectar Lounge, Feb 14, 7:30 - 11 pm, $13 - $15, eventbrite.com
- The Round (141) with Pepper Proud and Gabriel Wolfchild, Fremont Abbey Arts Center, Feb 14, 8 - 10:30 pm, $10 - $15, Facebook Event
- Baroque - n- Hearts, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, Feb 14, 7 - 9 pm, $20, brownpapertickets.com
- Valentine's House Concert & IYMP Benefit: Aaron English & Lisa Craze, Feb 11, $20+ donation, brownpapertickets.com
- Valentines VIP Event: An Intimate night with Rome, 88 Keys Dueling Piano and Sports Bar, Feb 14, 8 - 11 pm, $220 - $400, brownpapertickets.com
- Valentine's Celebration with Mindi Abair and The Boneshakers, Dimitrou's Jazz Alley, Feb 14,
- Northwest Symphony Orchestra: Valentine's Concert, Highline Performing Arts Center, Burien, Feb 10, 7:30 pm, $15 - $20, northwestsymphonyorchestra.org
At the Can Can in Pike Place Market, they've paired a four-course Champagne dinner with an entertaining burlesque show, French Kiss, which they hail as "the most seductive and ambitious show in our 11 year history". The show runs early February through May, and includes 7 pm and 9:30 pm shows on Valentine's Day.
- The Atomic Bombshells: J'Adore! A Burlesque Valentine, The Triple Door, Feb 11 - 14, TheTripleDoor.net
- French Kiss at the Can Can, Various dates incl. Feb 14, $35 - $65 VIP, ticketrefuge.com
- Afrodisiac Erotic Poetry Show: My Funny Valentine 2017, The Parlor Live, Bellevue, Feb 12, $20 - $35, brownpapertickets.com
- Stripped Screw Burlesque: Hard Love, Columbia City Theater, Feb 11, 7 & 10 pm, $22 - $150 VIP, columbiacitytheater.com
There is nothing wrong with going to dinner and a movie to celebrate Valentine's Day, if that's what the two of you enjoy doing together! See La La Land, featuring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, or catch some recent classics like Moulin Rouge! or Amelie at Central Cinema.
- Moulin Rouge!, Central Cinema, Feb 10 - 14, $8, central-cinema.com
- Amelie, Central Cinema, Feb 10 - 14, $8, central-cinema.com
- An Affair to Remember 60th Anniversary, Cinemark Lincoln Square, Feb 12, 2pm, cinemark.com
- La La Land, google showtimes
- Fifty Shades Darker, opens Feb 10, fandango
- Silent Movie Monday: Daughter of Dawn, Paramount Theatre, Feb 13, 7 pm, stgpresents.org
Comedy & Improv
Head to the Market Theatre in Post Alley for a love-themed night of improv from Unexpected Productions, and be prepared to share scene inspirations from your past (or current) relationships.
- Unexpected Productions "Comedy of Love: A Valentine's Day Improv", Market Theatre, Feb 14, $15, eventbrite.com
- As You Wish, Theatre Off Jackson, Feb 2 - Feb 14, $21, brownpapertickets.com
- Comedy Nest Open Mic, Rendezvous, 8 pm, $5
Valentine's Day Runs
Take part in the 12th Annual "Love 'em or Leave 'em" Valentine's Day Dash around Green; strip down to your skivvies in Cupid's Undie Run, a fun mile run down around Lake Union Park; or choose your race at the My Better Half Marathon at Seward Park (half-marathon, 10k, or 5k). Whether you run as a couple or cheer on your partner, a race is a good reminder to celebrate every acomplishment in your relationship.
- Cupid's Undie Run, Art Marble 21, Feb 11, cupidsundierun.org
- Love 'em or Leave'em Valentine's Day Dash, Feb 12, Green Lake, promotionevents.com
- My Better Half Marathon, Feb 12, Seward Park, mybetterhalfmarathon.com
Romantic Hotel Packages for a Seattle Staycation
Make a night of it with these enticing romance packages at nearby hotels, that often include sparkling wine and a morning breakfast. At the Four Seasons, you'll also enjoy a dining credit to the on-site restaurant, Goldfinch Tavern. While at the hotel treat yourselves to the Spa, take a dip in the infinity-edge pool, and see the sights from the rooftop terrace.
- "Write a Love Story: A Package for Lovers" at Warwick Hotel, includes a bottle of sparkling wine, breakfast for two, and 2 pm late check-out, warwickhotels.com
- "Escape to Romance" at Four Seasons, with $150 dining credit to the Goldfinch Tavern, fourseasons.com
- "Romance Atop The Falls" at Salish Lodge & Spa, one night stay, breakfast for two, rose petals and sparkling wine, salishlodge.com
- "Ultimate-Indulgence" at Fairmont Olympic Hotel, includes one night in Deluxe room, chocolate-covered strawberries and sparkling wine, breakfast for two, and more, starting at $269, fairmont.com
Take to the Sky
For about the same cost as a fancy dinner out on Valentine's Day, you can do something much more memorable and exciting - like a helicopter tour over the city! With Helicopters Northwest, a 20-minute 'Alpha Tour' will run you $90 pp, and you'll see the Space Needle, Lake Union, and Gas Works Park.
- Helicopter Tours, helicoptersnw.com
See a Play, Musical, or Ballet
It's a story of lust and labor strikes at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory with The Pajama Game at 5th Ave. Looks like tickets are still available for the Valentine's Day performance at 7:30 pm.
- The Pajama Game, the 5th Ave Theatre, Feb 10 - March 5, 5thavenue.org
- National Theatre of Scotland presents: Let the Right One In, The Moore Theatre, Feb 2 - 12, $30 - $75, stgpresents.org
- Proof, 12th Avenue Arts, Jan 19 - Feb 18,
- The Cherry Orchard, ACT Theatre, Jan 31 - Feb 19
- PNB: Cendrillon, McCaw Hall, Feb 3 - Feb 12, $37 - $127
Do you have a Valentine's Day event you'd like to add to the list? Comment or email us at email@example.com